So far many new schemes have been started and some old schemes have been restructured or expanded. To solve the issue of malnutrition among the backward and backward states of the backward states, from the drug trafficking in the rural areas to the establishment of solar plants, the Modi government is taking care of all the weak areas of the Indian economy.
Ayushman Bharat-National Health Protection Mission (25th September, 2018).
- Wellness of the poor families and providing medical benefits to them.
- This scheme will include Centrally Sponsored Schemes – National Health Insurance Scheme (RSBY) and Senior Citizen Health Insurance Scheme (SCHIS). On the auspicious occasion of 72nd Independence Day, our Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the plan. On September 23, 2018, the Ayushman Bharat Scheme was finally launched as the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Abhiyan.
Transformation of Aspirational Districts Programme (28 March,2018)
- In order to quickly change and develop 101 backward districts of India in the case of infrastructure, infrastructure facilities, health facilities, quality of life, etc., the primary areas that focus on this program include health and nutrition, agriculture and water resources, education, There are financial inclusions.
- And skill development and the infrastructure that will help the government to decide which district has performed better under this program.
National Nutrition Mission (POSHAN Abhiyan)
The National Nutrition Mission was launched on 8 March 2018 as an extension of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao program by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at Jhunjhunu in Rajasthan on the occasion of International Women’s Day.
The main purpose of this scheme is to get proper nutritional status on time between 0-6 years of age, adolescents, pregnant women and lactating mothers; Stunting, low nutrition and anemia to young children, women and teenage girls; And reduce the weight of the lower birth at least 2% every year.
GOBAR-Dhan Yojana (April 30,2018)
- The Galvanizing Organic Bio-Agro Resources Fund (GOBAR-DHAN) was started on April 30 this year by Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar and Uma Bharati (Union Minister for Hygiene and Drinking Water).
- Gobar-Dhan Yojana is an attempt by the government to improve the living conditions of Indian villages and make them open-defecation in the open.
- In a part of Clean India initiative, this plan will focus on useful conversion in solid wastes and dung manure and bio gas.
- The anti-narcotics scheme has been extended by the Central Government from 2017 to 2020 to curb drug consumption and smuggling in the country.
- The government has provided financial assistance of rupees. 21 crore towards this plan This scheme financially supports the States and Union Territories engaged in controlling the trafficking of interstate and cross-border drug trafficking.
Green Revolution-Krishonnati Yojana (extended till 2019-20 )
- The Green Revolution-Krishnoti scheme has been extended beyond 2017-20 by the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) ahead of the 12th Five Year Plan. Under this scheme, there are 11 different schemes and missions under this scheme.
- The main objective of this scheme is the comprehensive development of the entire agriculture and allied sector. It has been started for the welfare of farmers and is a major step towards “doubling the income of farmers” by 2022.
Samagra Shiksha Scheme(May 24, 2018)
- In view of improving the quality of education at school level in India, the Union Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD) was started on 24th May, 2018 by the Social Education Scheme.
- This is an overwhelming program that will include digital technology and introduce skills development in the school education system.
- Under the program, annual grant of Rs. 5 thousand to twenty thousand rupees will be provided to strengthen libraries in schools.
- This scheme integrates elements of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), National Medium Education Mission (RMSA) and Teacher Education (TE) to prioritize school education from pre-class to class 12 levels.
First “Khelo India School Games”
- India’s central government inaugurated the first edition of India School Games (KISG) from January 31 to February 8, 2018 at the Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium in New Delhi.
- This program highlighted India’s young sports talent and their ability in sports.
- The main objective behind KISG was to revive sports culture at the grassroots level in India, to build a strong foundation of all the sports played in the country and to make India a great sports nation.
- This mega event was organized in 16 subjects in Under-17 age group. About 5,000 school children from all 29 states and 7 union territories took part in the program.
Atal Bhujal Yojana
- Atal Bhujal Yojana is an ambitious water conservation scheme of the central government’s Rs 6,000 crore, which has been started to deal with the ever increasing crisis of ground water level.
- The main objective of this scheme is to revive the ground water level and make adequate water storage for agricultural purposes; Rejuvenation of surface water bodies so that ground water level can be increased, especially in rural areas; Recharge the sources of ground water and ensure the effective use of water by involving people at the local level.
- This scheme was started in water-stressed states like Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh.
Solar Charkha Mission ( June 27, 2018,)
- President Ram Nath Kovind launched the Solar Charkha Mission on June 27, 2018, in which the government would provide subsidy of rupees. 550 crores of thousands of craftsmen and employment generation in rural areas.
- The Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) will cover 50 identified groups across the country, including Northeast and 400 to 2,000 craftsmen will be appointed in each cluster.
- Along with this mission, the government also started a Sampark portal, a digital platform, which can connect with five lakh job seekers, the Micro Small and Medium Enterprises Ministry (MSME).
National Bamboo Mission (Restructured under Budget 2018)
- National Bamboo Mission has been restructured by the government in the Union Budget 2018 so that the promotion of commercial bamboo cultivation can be promoted in the North Eastern States to promote the income of the farmers of bamboo.
- Central Government Rs. In order to promote the overall development of bamboo production as an industry in the country, Rs. 1,290 crore towards the mission.
- This bamboo farmers and bamboo trees will provide a constant source of income to the community.
- This plan is a proposal to use under the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme, which is the main program of the government for housing to establish bamboo homes.